Anne Skrodzki focuses her practice on representing public bodies in all areas of practice, including transactional matters as well as litigation and other disputes. She is also a trained mediator.
Prior to joining Klein, Thorpe & Jenkins, Anne engaged in a varied litigation practice, representing corporate and individual clients in a wide array of disputes.
Anne received her A.B. degree, cum laude, from Harvard University in 2003 and her J.D., cum laude, from the John Marshall Law School in 2008. During law school, she was a recipient of the John Marshall Law School Distinguished Scholarship and Presidential Scholarship; served as a judicial extern in the chambers of Illinois Supreme Court Justice Thomas R. Fitzgerald; on the editorial board of The John Marshall Law Review; and an honorable mention for best individual oralist at the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Vienna, Austria.
Following law school, Anne completed the Juris Magisterexamen program in International Commercial Arbitration at the University of Stockholm in Stockholm, Sweden. Anne is admitted to practice in Illinois and in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- “The Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act: An Analysis of Its Broad Application” – DCBA Brief, January 2018
- “Legal Malpractice Liability to Third Parties” – Illinois Bar Journal, January 2016
- “Voluntary Dismissal: The Hudson Doctrine Four Years Later” – Illinois Bar Journal, June 2012
- “Formal Dismissal and Suspension Procedures Under Illinois Tenure Law” – co-author, IICLE, 2021 Edition of Illinois School Law: Personnel and Student Issues
- “School Board Practices, Procedures and Elections” – co-author, IICLE, 2021 Edition of School Law: Organization, Finance and Property